- Log into your LinkedIn Account
- Click on Companies in the main navigation:
- Select Add a Company on the right hand side of the page:
- Enter the company name and your email address. In order to add a company, you either need to have an email address associated with your company name, or be assigned as an administrator of the company account.
- Check the box to verify that you are an official representative of the Company and select Continue
- Any employee who is registered with a valid company email address can edit the company page. Or, you can select designated users to have admin access
- Complete the required information, including your company logo, Company Description, etc. In your Company description, make sure to include keywords that people can use to find your services. Include these services and keywords in your Company Specialties as well.
Have more questions? Submit a request