To add users to your website, an administrator of your site can:
- Login to the Admin area of your website (http://yourdomain.com/wp-manager/)
- Select Users from the left menu
- Select Add New
- Username (required) - Enter the username of the new user here. This will also be used as the login name of the new user.
- Email (required) - Enter a valid e-mail address of the new user here. The e-mail address must be unique for each user.
- First Name - Enter the first name of the new user here.
- Last Name - Enter the last name of the new user in this text box.
- Website - You may enter the new user's website URL in this text box.
- Password - Click "Show password" and leave the generated password as is or you can choose to reset the password to what you'd like it to be.
- Send User Notification? - Check the box to Send the new user an email about their account.
- Role - Select the desired Role for this User from the drop-down box. Assign roles carefully. Most users can be assigned Editor or Author roles.
* Administrator - Somebody who has access to all the administration features
* Editor - Somebody who can publish and manage posts and pages as well as manage other users' posts, etc.
* Author - Somebody who can publish and manage their own posts
* Contributor - Somebody who can write and manage their posts but not publish them
* Subscriber - Somebody who can only manage their profile
- Click the Add User Button to save the new user's information. A confirmation message will be displayed at the top of the Screen.
If you prefer, you can submit a request to the support team and we can add users on your behalf. Please include the name, email address and role of your new users with your request. It takes approximately 15 minutes to add the first user and 5 minutes for each additional user in each batch of users you request. This is billed at current hourly rates.