This is a short video you can supply to your recruiters when asking them to create their Gravatar accounts and upload their images for Recruiter Bios or the Talent Showcase. It is highly recommended that your recruiters set up their own images, as the site they are creating the account for uses email notification/verification - the email that is being set up with the Gravatar will get a link to verify their account.
The Gravatar site: http://en.gravatar.com
*Please note: You will need to use the same email address as you use to log into myHaley. This is a separate account & login from myHaley, or your WordPress website, so you will need to create another account with a password to access Gravatar. Gravatar is part of WordPress, but is not related to your website's WordPress login.
If this video is not cooperating, click here.
1. Go to Gravatar.com
2. Click "Sign In" on the top right.
3. Click "Create an Account" (if you don't have one yet)
4. Fill out the sign-up information (make sure to use the same email address as the one used in myHaley / Wordpress)
5. Confirm you account, via email sent by WordPress / Gravatar.
6. "Add a new image" or "Add one by clicking here".
7. Upload New or From URL
8. Click Next.
9. Crop & Finish!
10. Choose a rating (G is recommended)
11. All set!